Force Calibration Services
Metcal Calibration is accredited to ISO 17025 for calibration of Force Gauges to ISO 7500, giving customers confidence in their Force Gauges accuracy.
Calibration capability : 0 to 100,000 N
Force calibration services are normally done in Metcal Laboratory within 7 days, or On-Site.
Expedited Force Calibration Services
Metcal can provide same-day service or overnight service.
Metcal can provide “As Left” equipment accuracy adjustment to within acceptable specifications.
- Durometer calibration
- Dynamometer calibration
- Force Gauge calibration
- Force Sensor calibration
- Force Transducers
- Hardness Tester calibration
- Load Cell calibration
- Peel Force Tester calibration
- Push-Pull Gauge calibration
- Tensile Tester calibration
- Tension Gauge calibration
- Universal Testing Machine (UTM) calibration
Common Force calibration include : Affri, Aikoh, Ametek, Asker, Chatillon, Defelsko, Dillon, Enerpac, Hi-Force, HIOS, Imada, Ingersollrand, Instron, Interface, King, Labthink, Lutron, Mark 10, Matsuzawa, Mecmesin, Mitutoyo, Morehouse, Novotest, Omega, Proceq, Shimadzu, Shimpo, Sinowon, Starrett, Sundoo, Teclock, Testometric, Thwing-Albert, Time, Wilson, Zwick Roell.
Force Inspection & Testing Services
Metcal can provide Force measurement of engineered parts, machine ensuring correct force applied to specification.
- SI Traceable
- ILAC MRA Signatories
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited
- Accuracy Adjustment
- Equipment Service, Repair
- Preventive Maintenance (PPM)
- Metcal Laboratory Calibration
- On-Site, Customer Site Calibration
- Same-Day, Urgent Calibration
- Understanding Basic Calibration
- Hand’s-On Calibration Process
- Measurement Uncertainty