Scale and Standard Weight Calibration Services
Metcal Calibration is accredited to ISO 17025 for calibration of Mass and Weighing Balance to ASTM E898, giving customers confidence in their Standard Weight and Weighing Balance accuracy.
Calibration capability : 1 mg to 2,000 kg for standard weight, 0.001 mg to 60,000 kg for weighing balance
Standard Weight and Weighing Balance calibration services are normally done in Metcal Laboratory within 7 days, or On-Site.
The utilisation of standard weights and weighing balances is commonly practised in industrial and commercial settings. Weighing balance and scale give us accurate weight measurement of any entity, and our whole operational cost is dependent on some specific weight results. What if our standard weights are not accurate, or if our weighing scale is not measuring the exact weight? What if we have been overpaying all the time due to an erroneous weight scale? These questions are enough to understand the importance of an accurate standard weight calibration of mass and weighing balance to ASTM E898 because our standard weights or weighing balances may become erroneous due to excessive usage, too much pressure, or normal wear and tear.
Expedited Mass, Weighing Balance Calibration Services
Metcal can provide same-day service or overnight service.
Metcal can provide “As Left” equipment accuracy adjustment to within acceptable specifications.
- Analytical Balance calibration
- Bench Scale calibration
- Counting Scale calibration
- Crane Scale calibration
- Dead Weight calibration
- Floor Scale calibration
- Hanging Scale calibration
- Hopper Scale calibration
- Load Cell calibration
- Mechanical Spring Scale calibration
- Micro Balance calibration
- Moisture Analyzer calibration
- Moisture Balance calibration
- Precision Balance calibration
- Platform Scale calibration
- Pallet Weighing Scale calibration
- Roller Weight calibration
- Semi-Micro Balance calibration
- Standard Weight calibration
- Ultra-Micro Balance calibration
- Weighing Bridge calibration
- Weighing Tank calibration
Commonly calibrated brand include : 3SM, A&D Weighing, Acculab, Accutec, Adam, Arrow, Avery, Avery Weigh-Tronix, CAS, Dickson, DIGI, Excell, Fisher Scientific, Ishida, Jadever, Kern, Mettler Toledo, Ohaus, Precisa, ProAce, Radwag, Rick Lake, Salter, SECA, Setra, Shinko Denshi, Shimadzu, T-Scale, Tanita, UWE Scales, Vibra, Yamato, Zemic.
- SI Traceable
- ILAC MRA Signatories
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited
- Accuracy Adjustment
- Equipment Service, Repair
- Preventive Maintenance (PPM)
- Metcal Laboratory Calibration
- On-Site, Customer Site Calibration
- Same-Day, Urgent Calibration
- Understanding Basic Calibration
- Hand’s-On Calibration Process
- Measurement Uncertainty