Pressure Calibration Services
Metcal Calibration is accredited to ISO 17025 for calibration of Pressure Gauges to DKD-R 6, giving customers confidence in their Pressure Gauges accuracy.
Calibration capability : 0.001 Pa to high-pressure 40,000 psi (Vacuum, Absolute, Gauge Pressure)
Pressure calibration services are normally done in Metcal Laboratory within 7 days, or On-Site.
Expedited Pressure Calibration Services
Metcal can provide same-day service or overnight service.
Metcal can provide “As Left” equipment accuracy adjustment to within acceptable specifications.
- Absolute Pressure Gauge calibration
- Barometer calibration
- Blood Pressure Monitor calibration
- Differential Pressure Transmitter calibration
- Pressure Gauge calibration
- Pressure Calibrator calibration
- Pressure Controller calibration
- Pressure Data Logger calibration
- Pressure Module calibration
- Pressure Recorder calibration
- Pressure Sensor calibration
- Pressure Switch calibration
- Pressure Transducer calibration
- Pressure Transmitter calibration
- Sphygmomanometer calibration
- Vacuum Gauge calibration
- Vacuum Transmitter calibration
- Magnehelic Gauges calibration
- Manometer calibration
Common Pressure calibration include : ABB, Additel, Ametek, Ashcroft, Autonics, Badotherm, Beamex, Burkert, Crystal Engineering, DH-Budenberg, Druck, Dwyer, Emerson, Endress + Hauser, Extech, Fluke, Foxboro, Fuji Electric, GE, Heise, Honeywell, Huba Control, IFM, Johnson Controls, Mensor, Meriam, Noshok, Pressurements, Rosemount, Rueger, Ruska, Siemens, SIKA, Stauff, Tecsis, TSI, Vaisala, WIKA, Winters, Yokogawa.
Pressure Inspection & Testing Services
Metcal can provide Pressure measurement of engineered parts, machine ensuring correct pressure applied to specification and Pressure testing services according to American Petroleum Institute (API) standard.
- Pressure Relief Valve testing
- Pressure Safety Valve testing
- Pressure Switch testing
- Hose Hydro testing
- Hose Leak testing
- SI Traceable
- ILAC MRA Signatories
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited
- Accuracy Adjustment
- Equipment Service, Repair
- Preventive Maintenance (PPM)
- Metcal Laboratory Calibration
- On-Site, Customer Site Calibration
- Same-Day, Urgent Calibration
- Understanding Basic Calibration
- Hand’s-On Calibration Process
- Measurement Uncertainty